This is a reminder about D&A’s automated process for requesting your Accommodation Letters in the D&A Student Portal.
You will find detailed instructions and a step-by-step guide to request accommodation letters on our Using Accommodations at UT page.
First, students must Access the D&A Student Portal (found on the right-hand side of the D&A website or on the Using Accommodations at UT page):
Once in the D&A Student Portal, follow the steps below:
- Access the Accommodation Letters module.
- Read all instructions on this page, as there are additional instructions for specific colleges and programs.
- Select the “Accommodations” tab in the top, left-hand corner to log in with your UT EID and password.
- You should see a list of your courses with the option to “Request.”
- If you DO NOT see a course(s), please allow 3-5 business days for our system to update your courses.
- If it’s been longer than 5 business days, please contact your coordinator for assistance.
- Once requested, you will have immediate access to download your letters. You and your instructor will receive an email notification that the letter is available.
- You must still discuss your accommodations with your instructors. Reminder that accommodations are not active until you’ve discussed how they will be implemented.*Please note that if you make changes to your course schedule at the beginning of the semester, your courses may not reflect accurately in the D&A Student Portal. You should wait 3-5 business days to see if your courses update and then request your Accommodation Letter(s) when the course is showing.
ATTENTION: Courses are expected to populate the first day of the semester which is Tuesday, January 16, 2024. It can take 3-5 business days for all courses to populate.
Please contact your assigned Access Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns.