Applications are now open for The Disability and Access-Disability Cultural Center (D&A-DCC) Faculty Advisory Committee. The D&A-DCC Faculty Advisory Committee provides a way for D&A and DCC staff to receive direct input from UT instructors in order to:
- provide feedback and ideas for improving existing D&A and DCC programming and procedures, including the accommodations process
- support the generation and rollout of new D&A and DCC programming and procedures
- receive professional development and learn about best practices for creating accessible learning environments, and championing access and inclusion for the disabled UT community.
- 1commitment to making a positive contribution to the awareness and experience of UT students with disabilities
- willingness to provide and receive input and feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner
- availability to attend monthly committee meetings the third Monday of each month from 9:00am-10:00am. Meetings will be conducted via Zoom.
Please complete an application if you are interested in being considered for a position on the D&A-DCC Faculty Advisory Committee by July 31st. Selected members will be notified mid-August. Click the following link to apply: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aad32lcNgViVzgy